Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

photography | happy easter

"He said He was love then proved it with blood;
Rose from the dead to prove He was God"
-- lyrics from "Mercy" by Phil Wickham
I hope you had a Happy Easter!!   The day started early for me... going to church, of course!!
It was a blessing to be a part of the singing & narrating during my church's two morning services.  
The words we sang & read on Easter morning were so full of His love. 
What He did gives us hope for this life & forever...
What He did for us means everything!
Because HE LIVES, I can face tomorrow
Because HE LIVES, all fear is gone
I am so thankful for what Easter reminds me of!After church we had our family over for Easter dinner. It was a wonderful time with everyone.
We had great food & the weather was perfect. So thankful for these sweet memories!
...I guess she was too preoccupied with her Reese's Egg to smile for the camera!
And of course we had a little Easter egg hunt & an afternoon walk with that cute girl. 
She asked us to "swing" her so many times on our walk that my arm was actually sore yesterday...
I am pretty sure she had a good day! It was indeed a wonderful Easter Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment