Image Map

Thursday, September 11, 2014

an engagement session & a wedding...

This weekend, these two are getting MARRIED!! 
I am a bridesmaid in the wedding, and kind of a second photographer. I have been friends with Brittney since 2001 and I am so happy for her and Tanner. They are perfect for each other! I took these photos over a month ago... I can't believe the big day is here! So exciting!!
There has been a lot of planning and crafting over the past few months. I made the "love" banner (pictured above) and another banner for the "candy bar" at their reception that says "love is sweet". My sister and I decorated mason jars for the guests to drink from at the reception and take home with them. I designed the tags and printed them and gave them lacey corners to make them look "country" cute. I love the way they look tied on the jars, so I had to share a picture of them too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment