Image Map

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

design | new prints in shop

I have been in the mood to design prints lately... So I have listed a few new designs in my shop! 
You have the option of an 8 x 10 print for $16 or a 11 x 14 download for $8.
I also have several of my photos listed and even some of my hand-knit items.
Enjoy!!




(FYI... The first two designs above actually have a white background, but for some reason blogger (or something I can't figure out) is making them gray. The last print actually does has a very light gray background, it is not white. If you know why it is doing this, I would love to know how to fix it... To see the most accurate colors of each design view each listing in my Etsy Shop.)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely designs! No one can compare to your works of art, Sarah. You definitely know how to catch an art-enthusiast's eye. I'm sure your prints are being gobbled up by customers everyday. Hahaha! Thank you for sharing your talents with us! Kudos and more power to you! :)

    Lowell Garner @ Attract More Clients

    ReplyDelete